The Midwest Gaming Classic is operated by the GOAT Store, LLC. For the purposes of the policies on this page, the term “Midwest Gaming Classic” shall refer to the event itself as well as the GOAT Store, LLC, its authorized agents, representatives, or volunteer workers.
The following policies apply to all orders placed with the Midwest Gaming Classic.
- All orders must be placed using the order form on the Midwest Gaming Classic web site. It is the responsibility of the customer to correctly fill out the order form.
- An order must be paid in full prior to issuing tickets or shipping merchandise.
- Wisconsin residents will be charged sales tax (Milwaukee County, 5.6%) where applicable. Some items may have sales tax included in the purchase price.
- All placed orders are subject to verification of product availability and price. In the event of a discrepancy, the customer will be contacted to make an exchange for a different item, issue a refund, or adjust the amount due for the order.
- The Midwest Gaming Classic reserves the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason. In the event an order is refused, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
- The Midwest Gaming Classic reserves the right to update this policy with or without notice.
The following methods of payment are acceptable for all orders:
- PayPal. The amount sent through PayPal must be made for the exact amount of the order, not greater or less, in US dollars. The Midwest Gaming Classic is not responsible for the activation of a PayPal account on part of the customer or any related fees/charges.
- Credit Card. Customers may submit payment using Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express cards. The following additional policies apply to credit card orders:
- Credit card payments must be submitted using the secure checkout page on the Midwest Gaming Classic web site.
- When tangible merchandise is being shipped, credit card orders will be subject to address verification prior to shipping.
- Cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the order according to their card issuer agreement.
When tangible merchandise is being shipped as part of the order, the following policies apply:
- Orders will be charged a shipping and handling fee in addition to the item total.
- Merchandise will be shipped to any country where it is legal to do so. Higher shipping rates may apply to international orders. Items are shipped using the United States Postal Service.
- The Midwest Gaming Classic is not responsible for any item lost due to an incorrect mailing address or unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable capabilities of the Midwest Gaming Classic.
- Tracking information will be provided to customers when available. Tracking may not be available for all orders.
The Midwest Gaming Classic also delivers intangible products (event tickets) as a “print at home” option. Once payment is accepted and verified, intangible goods will be delivered on screen and/or through e-mail confirmation.
In the event a customer wishes to return, or exchange, one or more tangible products, the following policies apply:
- Customers within the United States must contact the Midwest Gaming Classic within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Customers outside the United States must contact the Midwest Gaming Classic within 10 business day of receiving the merchandise.
- Merchandise being exchanged must be in good condition fit for re-selling. Any packaging, or material items, must be included with the returned merchandise.
- Merchandise returned which is not damaged, or defective, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Should merchandise arrive damaged or defective, the Midwest Gaming Classic will work with the customer to replace the merchandise or issue a refund if necessary.
- The Midwest Gaming Classic may require the damaged or defective merchandise returned prior to shipping a replacement product or issuing a refund.
- In the event merchandise must be returned, the Midwest Gaming Classic will cover standard USPS shipping costs. Costs for insurance or additional services beyond standard postage will not be covered.
No refunds or exchanges except as noted. Event date, time, location, and ticket price subject to change. The following terms apply. Barcode allows one entry per scan per date purchased. Unauthorized duplication or sale of the ticket may prevent admittance for all holders of the ticket. Ticket is a revocable license. Management may, without refund, revoke this license or refuse admission for noncompliance with these terms or for disorderly conduct. You assume any and all risks occurring before, during or after event, including injury by any cause. You release management, its authorized agents, facility, attendees, and their respective affiliates and representative from any related claims. Ticket not redeemable for cash. Alcohol, drugs, contraband, and weapons may be prohibited. You consent to search on entry and waive related claims. Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable. Unlawful sale or attempted sale subjects ticket to revocation without refund. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit and if so are void. Commercial use of ticket prohibited without written approval.
2020 TICKETS AND COVID-19
Pre-order tickets purchased for the 2020 trade show may be redeemed for a future Midwest Gaming Classic trade show provided the tickets have not been previously redeemed.
The Midwest Gaming Classic reserves the right to prohibit concealed weapons within the event.
OTHER RULES AND POLICIES
For more information on rules that apply to those attending the Midwest Gaming Classic trade show, please see our official Rules and Dress Code page.