Register for a booth in our Vendor Hall, see below for how to apply as a vendor.
Our goal is to provide a diverse offering of vendors selling gaming-related goods and services. Ready to join us? See below for our application process.
How to Apply
- Determine the desired zone, size, and any extras needed for your booth
- Submit your application using the button below
- Upon acceptance of your application, we will contact you by e-mail with a booth space offer
- Your booth space is considered confirmed upon receipt of payment in full and all paperwork
Booth Options and Pricing
Vendor booths are available in 10ft by 10ft OR 8ft by 8ft within 3 different zones of the Vendor Hall.
|Zone||Location||Standard Booth||Corner Booth|
|Zone 1||Closest to Vendor Hall entrance||10′ x 10′ ($300)||10′ x 10′ ($350)|
|Zone 2||Center section of Vendor Hall||10′ x 10′ ($250)||10′ x 10′ ($300)|
|Zone 3||Back section of Vendor Hall (limit 2 booths per vendor)||8′ x 8′ ($160)||10′ x 8′ ($240)|
All booths are designed as a la carte or build-your-own-booth with the goal of only charging vendors what is needed for their booth. This allows us to be highly competitive and affordable with our booth offerings.
Booths start with empty floor space. Tables and chairs are not included but you can rent these through us, or bring your own! Access to power and Internet services through the venue may be purchased as well.
Vendor badges are required for all vendors and their employees, volunteers, helpers, etc. for each public day at the Midwest Gaming Classic.
Vendor badges count as admission for all three days of the Midwest Gaming Classic and the official after party Saturday evening.
Each booth plot (10×10 or 8×8) comes with one FREE vendor badge and the ability to purchase one additional vendor badge for $100 (must be purchased prior to the show). Vendor badges beyond the allowed amount, or at the show, will be the full $150 price.
- Vendor Hall applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable $50 fee to be considered. This fee will be returned if we are unable to offer any vendor space.
- All physical items pertaining to the vendor must be freestanding and fit within their assigned booth space; maximum height of booth contents is 12 feet.
- Vendors are expected to operate their booth for the entire duration of the event on both Saturday and Sunday. Leaving before the close of the event is not permitted unless special permission is given.
- We do not allow booth sharing; each vendor must apply and be accepted separately.
- Vendor booths are not transferrable; booths may not be given, resold, or sublet to any other parties.
- All booths must be occupied during the public hours of the event.
- All goods and services sold must be legally permitted to be sold in the United States and the State of Wisconsin. Items may not violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- Vendors who wish to sell any food item, snacks, beverages, etc. must contract through the Wisconsin Center and Levy Restaurants prior to the event.
- Vendors are responsible for determining their sales tax requirements for the State of Wisconsin; we are required to collect this information from all vendors and exhibitors.
- Midwest Gaming Classic announcements will be made from our official social media websites as well as e-mail. Please review our social media regularly to stay informed.