Register for a spot in our Artist Alley, see below for how to apply as a vendor.
Artist Alley is a curated group of diverse artists displaying and selling their original work. Join us!
How to Apply
Please read our Artist Alley packet before applying. The packet contains details on our booths and rules all artists must abide.
Potential artists will be notified on an ongoing basis via e-mail (please whitelist goatstore.com and midwestgamingclassic.com to avoid our messages going to spam/junk). Once accepted, artists must send an e-mail reply within 72 hours to confirm acceptance.
Artist Alley Booth Details
All booths within Artist Alley are 8ft by 8ft in size, including one skirted table, one chair, and one three-day (Fri Preview, Sat, Sun) admission badge.
If access to power or dedicated Internet services is needed, these can be purchased through the venue.
Specific booth placement is done by our Artist Alley committee, you will be notified of your exact booth location upon arrival.
- Artist Alley applications must be accompanied by a $40 deposit to be considered. This deposit will be refunded if not accepted for Artist Alley. The total cost is $140 which includes your admission and booth items.
- The Artist Alley area will be in a secured area where only vendors are allowed at times when the space is not open. Items should be secured in a way that you are comfortable with any time you are not at your booth.
- All physical items pertaining to the artist must fit within their booth space with a maximum height of 12 feet.
- Artists are expected to operate their booth for the entire duration of the event on both Saturday and Sunday. Artist Alley will not be available on Friday. Artist Alley admission is good for Friday if you want to participate in any Friday activities.
- We do not allow booth sharing; each artist must apply and be accepted separately.
- Artist Alley booths are not transferrable; booths may not be given, resold, or sublet to any other parties.
- All goods and services sold must be legally permitted to be sold in the United States and the State of Wisconsin. Artwork must be original pieces and not violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- Artists intending to sell any food item, snacks, beverages, etc. must contract through the Wisconsin Center and Levy Restaurants prior to the event.
- Artists are responsible for determining their sales tax requirements for the State of Wisconsin; we are required to collect the information from all vendors and exhibitors.
- Midwest Gaming Classic announcements will be made from our official social media websites as well as e-mail. Please review our social media regularly to stay informed.
View the complete vendor agreement in our Artist Alley packet for all rules and obligations of vendors.