Register for a spot in our Artist Alley, see below for how to apply as a vendor.
Artist Alley is a curated group of diverse artists displaying and selling their original work. Join us!
How to Apply
- Submit your application using the button below
- Upon acceptance of your application, we will contact you by e-mail with a booth space offer
- Your booth space is considered confirmed upon receipt of payment in full and all paperwork
Artist Alley Booth Options
All booths within Artist Alley are 8ft by 8ft and include one skirted table and one chair for $200 per booth.
If access to power or dedicated Internet services is needed, these can be added to your booth package.
Specific booth placement is done by our Artist Alley committee, you will be notified of your exact booth location upon arrival.
Artist Alley Badges
Artists receive one free vendor badge with their initial booth. Additional badges may be purchased at $100 for the first additional badge and $150 per badge thereafter. Badges are valid for Friday Preview Night, Saturday Admission, Sunday Admission, and the Official Saturday Night After Party.
- Artist Alley applications must be accompanied by a $50 deposit for consideration; this is applied to the total cost of your booth package.
- Artists are required to submit samples of their work and a description of the items they will have available at their booth.
- The Artist Alley area will be in a secured area where only vendors are allowed at times when the space is not open. Items should be secured in a way that you are comfortable with any time you are not at your booth.
- All physical items pertaining to the artist must fit within their booth space with a maximum height of 12 feet.
- Artists are expected to operate their booth for the entire duration of the event on both Saturday and Sunday. Artist Alley will not be available on Friday. Artist Alley admission is good for Friday if you want to participate in any Friday activities.
- We do not allow booth sharing; each artist must apply and be accepted separately.
- Artist Alley booths are not transferrable; booths may not be given, resold, or sublet to any other parties.
- All goods and services sold must be legally permitted to be sold in the United States and the State of Wisconsin. Artwork must be original pieces and not violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- Artists intending to sell any food item, snacks, beverages, etc. must contract through the Wisconsin Center and Levy Restaurants prior to the event.
- Artists are responsible for determining their sales tax requirements for the State of Wisconsin; we are required to collect the information from all vendors and exhibitors.
- Midwest Gaming Classic announcements will be made from our official social media websites as well as e-mail. Please review our social media regularly to stay informed.